Conference Registration Fees
AT LAT LEAST ONE REGISTRATION FEE PER EACH ACCEPTED REGULAR PAPER IS REQUIRED.
|In advance, regular fee||Euro 180|
|At Conference, regular fee||Euro 210|
|In advance, IEEE members (IEEE membership proof required)||Euro 150|
|At Conference, IEEE members (IEEE membership proof required)||Euro 180|
|In advance, PhD students (documents required)||Euro 100|
|At Conference, PhD students (documents required)||Euro 120|
|In advance, undergraduate and graduate students (documents required)||Euro 75|
|At Conference, undergraduate and graduate students (documents required)||Euro 90|
|Students in Students session||No fee|
|There is a special Registration fee discount for the Technical Program Committee and the Scientific Committee members||25%|
(Program, CD proceedings, refreshments, luncheons and welcome banquet are included)
INSTRUCTIONS AND INFORMATION – VERY IMPORTANT
- Please be careful to include in bank payment form the name of the author or co-author who is the holder of the registration fee and ID number of the paper.
- TELFOR 2013 organizers should receive full listed fees.
- Author/co-author should cover himself all bank and/or post expenses;
- In advance fees should reach TELFOR 2013 organizers bank account before November 1, 2013.
- IEEE membertship proof is the valid IEEE card or on line access to My IEEE data base, at the time of the Conference registration.
- Student status should be proven by valid student Index or any other formal student document, at the time of the Conference registration.
- If an invoice is necessary, send an email with all necessary data to email@example.com
- All certificates required by authors, co-authors or visitors could be obtained only during the Conference.
- TELFOR VISITORS DO NOT PAY REGISTRATION FEES, EXCEPT FOR SPECIAL TUTORIALS/SEMINARS
TELFOR 2013 BANK DETAILS
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PAYMENTS IN EUROS
|Bank`s name:||Banca Intesa a.d. Beograd|
|Address||Milentija Popovica 7b, Belgrade 11070, Serbia|
|Beneficiary:||Drustvo za telekomunikacije (for TELFOR 2013)|
|Beneficiary`s address:||Bulevar kralja Aleksandra 73, PF 3554, 11120 Belgrade, Serbia|
|Beneficiary`s phone:||+381 11 3248464|
|Beneficiary`s account – IBAN||RS35160005080000790663|